November 12, 2013

EK SERIES ARTBOOK RELEASED



My first art book, Born In Concrete: The EK Series was released today. Published by Design Studio Press, this hardcover book is 96 pages and features all the materials created for the Entartete Kunst series, including some new work created specifically for this collection.


I recently received my advance copies and I was very pleased with the quality of the final product. Nice paper stock with great colour and contrast on the images and nice details like book end pages, and head/tail strips, etc.


Amazon is still offering it at killer deal, so if you are interested in picking one up, now is the time to do it. Now that it is officially released it should also be showing up art/design book stores for those that still like buying their books the old fashion way.


Thanks to everyone that already purchased pre-order copies and big thanks to Scott Robertson and Tinti Dey at Design Studio Press for making it happen!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you dont mind, but I run into your book today by chance (I knew your work but was not aware you were releasing a book) and I added a post in my blog. The book is fantastic, so congratulations ! I love it :)

    http://ignaciodelacalle.com/wordpress/derek-stenning-born-in-concrete-the-ek-series-book/#.UritDI3DPM_

    I hope this is ok, if not let me know and I will remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all Ignacio. Thanks for the kind words about my book, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete